Monday, April 24, 2006

Top-Fives

The other night was was watching The O.C. when it occurred to me that I'd really like it if I could live inside that television show. That would definitely be great, largely because of the character "Seth." He is my favorite. So, thinking about how nice it would be to live in The O.C. got me to thinking about the other shows I'd like to live in. And I made a list...a Top-Five

Top-Five TV Shows I'd Like to Live In

1. The O.C. (As previously stated, this is mostly because of Seth, but also I assume I'd have a great deal of money if I lived in The O.C. because everybody does.)
2. Prison Break (This is mostly because of the character "Michael," but also I think that show is intriguing and suspenseful. But I wouldn't want to be in jail. So, if I lived in the show, I'd probably be like Michael's secret accomplice outside of the prison...I'd also be his wife probably.)
3. Grey's Anatomy (This would be fun because, if I were there, I'd obviously be a medical intern which would make me practically a genius. Having a great deal of medical knowledge is something that has always appealed to me.)
4. Cold Case (That show is so cool, and they are always doing really meaningful stuff. I couldn't look at dead bodies or anything, so I'd probably be the one who went and interviewed people.)
5. Ghost Whisperer (The girl who plays the Ghost Whisperer, Jennifer Love Hewitt, reminds me of one of you, so I enjoy that about her. I feel comfortable with her. I think it'd be cool to be on that show because...come on...how cool would it be if your best friend could see dead people? My best friend is a great cook...her spaghetti is unequaled...but she has no supernatural powers which is something I've always found to be upsetting.)

Making Top-Five lists is one of my favorite things. Actually, it's one of my all time Top-Five favorite things (Who didn't see that coming?). I don't know, but something about ranking random things makes me feel like the world is more in order. I make Top-Fives about movies, music, celebrities I'd like to marry, celebrities I'd NEVER marry, books, food, restaurants, optimum tanning locations, etc. etc.

For this post, I want you to make your own Top-Five. It can be about one of the things I've mentioned here, or it can be about something else entirely that you come up with yourself. Also, if you want to, you can keep it anonymous again. I rather enjoyed that little guessing game. I'll leave that part up to you.

1 Comments:

Blogger kngrooms said...

Top-Five or Six Things I Say Constantly
1. Good story
2. I'll put that in my journal...
3. I can't handle that...
4. That is just too much...
5. True Love
6. Evan....EVAN! (JK)

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home