Monday, April 03, 2006

Vacation Station

DUE: Monday, 4/17 @ 7.30 AM (two weeks from now!)

Ok, so this will be easy. Try to make it lively by adding in details and humor.

What are you doing for spring break?

As we all know, I'm going on a cruise. Now, what's interesting is that I have never been on a cruise in my life, so there are many things about this that will be new. Namely, I've never spent a lot of consecutive hours actually on a boat...so...that could get tricky. I've seen the previews for Poseidon (a ship capsizes and the passengers have to fight to survive) so, you know, I'm trying not to think about those (even though I would definitely survive because I'm so witty and agile, plus I can swim without holding my nose now). When I first get there, I'll make sure to note where the lifeboats are located. I'm really looking forward to the break (not necessarily from you...but just the routine in general). I plan to spend the entire time doing three things, in no specific order: sleep, eat, tan. There could be some dancing...perhaps some shopping when I get off of the boat at Key West or something...and who knows what else. Overall, I'm extremely stoked about this.

See, now isn't that more interesting than if I had just said: "I'm going on a cruise."

Hope you all enjoy your break as much as I plan to enjoy mine. Whatever you do, please be safe, and behave!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home