Monday, December 12, 2005

And Now, A Moment to Reflect...

We've been blogging for almost a whole quarter now. For this post, I'd just like for you to type a few lines about how you've felt about the blogging experience so far. If you hate it, that's fine, I've always told you that you can dislike anything that we do, as long as you have reasons for how you feel. And the same thing goes for those of you who love it. If you love it, tell me why. In life, being able to back up, and support, what you say is so important. It'll make people take you more seriously if they know you can explain yourself. They'll trust you. They'll respect you. Now, if you do hate the blog, I might cry a little bit on the inside, but not for long.

As for me, I've really enjoyed reading your comments; you guys really are good writers, and a lot of you have natural talents that I can help you improve on with the time that we have left together in the spring. Here are some of my favorite comments:

1. BCP's response to "It's All in the Details"
2. MAM's response to "Only the Lonely"
3. RLC's response to "First Lines First"

And there have been many, many more. I'm really proud of the way that you've embraced this, and we have a great blog (seriously, people tell me all the time how "awesome" and "cool" it is) because of your writing.

For your post, just remember, whatever statement you want to make about this is up to you, as long as you support what you've said with a reason. You can include some of your favorite things that your classmates have written, or suggestions on how to improve the blogging situation, or even an idea that you might have for a post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home